Southdown Landscapes & Turf Co
We supply top quality Rolawn Medallion turf and additionally, Hallstone turf to trade
A multi-purpose, high-quality turf, specially grown to produce a lawn with an outstanding appearance that is hard wearing, slow growing, easy to maintain and drought tolerant.
Price £5.50 m² (inc VAT)
Rolawn Medallion® Turf is a multi-purpose, high-quality turf, specially grown from a blend of the finest fescue and ryegrass cultivars turf to produce a lawn with an outstanding, mixed fine leafed appearance that is hard wearing, slow growing, easy to maintain and drought tolerant.
- A technically superior product that roots vigorously, giving early establishment.
- One of the lightest turf rolls available making it easy to handle and lay.
- Ideal where a high quality appearance, strength and low maintenance are important.
- Contains cultivars with moderate shade tolerance.
- Each roll covers approximately 1m². Typical roll dimensions when harvested are 610mm wide x 1640mm long and is cut to a depth of approximately 12.5mm.
- Approximate roll weight – 15kg.
- Available throughout the year and can be laid at any time except in frosty weather.
- Turf must be rolled out immediately in spring/summer and within 24 hours of delivery in the autumn/winter.
- Rolawn make strenuous efforts to minimise the existence of Annual Meadow Grass (AMG) within its turf, however, under certain circumstances some rolls may have a higher content than others. AMG may become more evident in a lawn dependent on the seasons, onsite growing conditions and maintenance employed.
Remember that, in Spring and Summer, turf must be rolled out immediately upon receipt of your delivery and within 24 hours in Autumn and Winter to ensure that it does not overheat.
Turf can be delivered Monday- Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Although every effort is made to minimise the occurrence, under certain circumstances some rolls may have a higher content of Annual Meadow Grass than others. It may become more evident in a lawn dependent on the seasons, onsite growing conditions and the maintenance employed.
Looks outstanding on the day of delivery and with the correct maintenance will provide many years of satisfaction.
All can be delivered */** or picked up from our premises. ***
*Delivery charges and minimum order apply **Not available within Low Emission Zone ***Collection available from GU16 6DT